Exclusive platform created by Techtrials to identify beneficiaries of health plans and patients with chronic or oncological diseases who use medicines from the specialized component of pharmaceutical care (high cost), oncological treatments or other procedures in the public network or who are at high risk of sinister. The platform allows for an active follow-up and monitoring action to reduce the risk of claims in chronic or oncological patients and identify the various and oncology procedures that will be charged from operators for reimbursement to the SUS. TT RRP manages to inform operators of all releases of reimbursements to the SUS well in advance so that they can also carry out their financial planning.
1. Health operators do not have full visibility of chronic or oncological diseases treated by their beneficiaries;
2. Operators do not have visibility of the evolution of chronic or oncological diseases (staging) of their beneficiaries;
3. Operators do not have visibility of the use of high-cost or oncological drugs provided by the government to their beneficiaries;
4. Operators do not have a preview of the procedures performed, costs and CIDs presented by their beneficiaries when using the SUS so that they can carry out their strategic planning;
5. Operators have no action regarding the regular or non-regular use of high-cost drugs or adequacy to protocols in oncological treatments in the public sphere;
6. Operators need automated mechanisms that facilitate risk control and provide visibility into the treatment of their beneficiaries with chronic or oncological diseases, especially those who do not regularly use prescribed drugs or have non-standard oncological treatments.
• The Techtrials platform contains hundreds of millions of records of patients, beneficiaries of health plans, who use resources, have chronic or oncological diseases and who withdraw monthly high-cost medicines distributed by the SUS or who are undergoing cancer treatments in the SUS;
• We automatically signal which drugs, one by one or combinations, and which cancer treatments these patients are using every month, often without the operator"s knowledge. This enables active monitoring of these patients for better care;
• We point out all the procedures used, the CIDs presented and the places where the beneficiaries of the health operators are served within the scope of the SUS, month by month;
• We signal the ICD10 used for the withdrawal of high-cost drugs or for cancer treatments;
• We signal where patients are taking their medication or where they are undergoing cancer treatments;
• We signal the beginning of each cancer treatment and the associated staging;
• If the patient starts to take medication for another new disease/ICD10, we also capture all these details and signal them to the operator;
• We indicate the weight, height and BMI in each month of high cost medication withdrawal;
• We signal to the operator all patients with significant weight gain or loss in the last 12 months, for patients who are withdrawing high-cost drugs;
• We are also able to identify, every month, which of these patients are at high risk, because, in addition to being chronic, they are not taking their medication properly to treat these diseases;
• We automatically signal, every month, to health operators, which patients are at high risk of loss due to lack of adequate medication use. In this way, the operator can actively contact the patient or family members to understand the scenario and avoid the risk of increased claims rates.
This unique platform in Brazil allows a high and active control of chronic patients or not, who are undergoing procedures, using high-cost drugs or cancer treatments, and can, in addition to collaborating in the operators" strategy, significantly reduce risks of claims from the portfolios of health operators.